Resistor and Capicitors

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickD

Hey folks! We are doing a build in my friend's shop of the FET rack 1176 Blue Stripe. He has a bunch of it done but asked me to find him a diagram showing the value of resistors...basically, what goes where. I'm sure it's out there. Can anybody point me to a printout or online source for this?

Thanks in advance :)

Is this a Hairball kit?
Yes, Hairball...he says everything is there but he's got a group of resistors and he gave me this note and said "to build the active link circuit board I need to know the values of the following parts"...he said a schematic would be awesome.

Regrettably, I don't know much more than that. I'm hoping for an online graph or schematic.

Attachments

• IMG_20220413_231312503.jpg
    IMG_20220413_231312503.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 4
Yes, Hairball...he says everything is there but he's got a group of resistors and he gave me this note and said "to build the active link circuit board I need to know the values of the following parts"...he said a schematic would be awesome.

Regrettably, I don't know much more than that. I'm hoping for an online graph or schematic.

Attachments

• Self-Etch Files, Schematic and BOM.pdf
    58.5 KB · Views: 16
Back