• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Reticon SAD1024 chip

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a few somewhere I think , I'll have a dig around , its from a H/H echo phaser module , never could find a schematic , so its sat there.

Theres a man in England, a former employee of H/H , he services stuff but gets very very angry at the mere mention of the delay chorus flange module , it was a disasterous product by all accounts , problems with the circuit caused the BBD's to die and it stopped working . Theres a lot off BBD's in there ,

Last edited:
Im fairly sure thats part of what I have , there another 2 pcb's the flange chorus , and the one with the push buttons and pots .
Might be a rebranded part ,
1671017056693.png

Attachments

• 1671016533909.png
    1671016533909.png
    698.1 KB
Wow, quick response, thanks!

I bet those are the chips.

Do you have the board or just the chips? If you have the board you can look to see if pins 5 and 6 and11 and 12 are connected together. But that looks like the circuit with the trimmers which feed a bias voltage to pin 2 input. Let me know if you find any thanks! 75 each sound reasonable?

Back