RFZ 713 1hy / Remote Control Pinout?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smilan

Hi, I got a couple of RFZ 713 / 1hy that need to be racked.
Can someone please help me with the pinout of the connectors?
I've figured out that:
Connector C1:
b3: -24V
a+b13: 0v (GND)
I don't sure what is going on in terminals 5, 7, 9, 10, 12?
Connector D2:
Terminal 1 is the balanced input and terminal 12is the output.
What is going on with terminal 13?
Also what pins are connected to the remote control unit?
Any help will be highly appreciated.

Attachments

• RFZ V 713 1 h.jpg
    RFZ V 713 1 h.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 3
I found this document, I'm still don't sure how to connect points:
C 9, C10, and C12?
V713-1c-2.jpg

Terminal 13 on D is where you connect the shield of the output cable. The shield from the input cable should be connected to Pin b2. The circles around the in- and outputs are the shields. So connect them accordingly.
Terminal 5 and 7 on connector C is where the remote control unit is connected to. Do you have the schematic for that one? As far as I know the pins correspond. So connect Terminal 5 from the V713 to Terminal 5 from F713 and the same for Terminal 7.
Terminal 9 and 10 are the in- and ouput of external filters for the sidechain. If you don't use them you should bridge them. I would put them on jack plugs and use them. They can be fun to play with.
Terminal 12 is for the external instrument/meter.

Last edited:
Terminal 13 on D is where you connect the shield of the output cable. The shield from the input cable should be connected to Pin b2. The circles around the in- and outputs are the shields. So connect them accordingly.
Terminal 5 and 7 on connector C is where the remote control unit is connected to. Do you have the schematic for that one? As far as I know the pins correspond. So connect Terminal 5 from the V713 to Terminal 5 from F713 and the same for Terminal 7.
Terminal 9 and 10 are the in- and ouput of external filters for the sidechain. If you don't use them you should bridge them. I would put them on jack plugs and use them. They can be fun to play with.
Terminal 12 is for the external instrument/meter.
Thank you very much! I did everything beside bridge terminals 9 and 10, It works, but I don't sure it's works right... I'll make more tests with those terminals bridged.

Back