Same DC current on BASE EMITTER AND COLLECTOR

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sniper19

I have a Hybrid Mk2 Active Powered speaker

I have 39v AC that hits a bridge rectifer , this converts the current to 52v DC.
This DC flows into the Collector pin on the Transisters (2x A1941 and 2x c5198)
The DC on the Collector, Base and Emitter is 52v

Does that mean my transistors are blown because all 4 give the same reading accross all 3 pins

Also the Relay on the Board has 24v on the N/C and on the N/O , is that suppose to be that way as my understanding of the relay is that once the poll moves from N/O to N/C the current is on N/C
Shouldnt N/O become 0volts
Its a srd-24vdc-sl-a relay and its not clicking nut the voltage at N/O is 24v which is correct so im really lost.

If you have 52V on the base, I'd guess the transistors are blown or some other component is shorted and opens up these transistors fully.

The 24V on the relay suggests at least some part is still working, which leads me to the question if you have the schematics?

If you have 52V on the base, I'd guess the transistors are blown or some other component is shorted and opens up these transistors fully.

The 24V on the relay suggests at least some part is still working, which leads me to the question if you have the schematics?
I don't , I called Hybrid and they said they don't release the schematic to the public so I' have to figure it out for myself.

So it's a 4 pin Relay.
N/O has 24v DC
Poll has 0
N/C has 24 as well and the last pin has 0

Is there supposed to be 24v on both sides or is the second 24v a result of the transistors being blown so somehow 24v is going through the circuit and reaching the N/O of the relay

Back