service and repairs on tube amplifier kits and on vintage tape recorders Seattle

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

walter

I saw this ad on Craigslist, so I'm sharing it here.  This looks like a dream job I would do, but I already have a job...
https://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/tch/d/electronics-technician/6745175768.html
https://bottlehead.com/
Electronics Technician
Bottlehead Corporation
Bainbridge Is, WA
(206) 451-4275
We are currently looking to hire a part time position for an audio kit manufacturing company on Bainbridge Island to do service and repairs on customer assembled tube amplifier kits and on vintage studio tape recorders.

The role is for an Electronics Technician with experience in an electronics repair environment. Vacuum tube experience a plus but not required. If you are interested and meet the qualifications below, please submit your resume and contact information and we will get in touch with you.

Schedule: Part time, flexible Monday - Friday 4 to 8 hours per week. More hours may be available depending upon our service backlog.

Pay: 18.00 to 20.00 per hour depending on experience

Experience: Minimum 1 year as a bench technician and troubleshooting at the component level.

Education: GED, Associates Degree, or 1 to 2 years of job experience

Working Hours: Flexible, 10:00am to 5:00pm

Skills:
-Failure analysis of electronics, reading schematics, understanding circuit behavior, finding root cause component, and detailed write-up of investigation on repair for customer
-Utilize various electronic test equipment such as multimeters, oscilloscopes, power supplies, analyzers, both PC based and standalone.
-Perform soldering and electronic repair, primarily through hole PC board rework and point to point wiring

Eileen Schmalle
Bottlehead Corporation
www.bottlehead.com

Latest posts

Back