• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD: 4 Fully Stuffed Supergreen Boards, Case, and 3 Switches

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

josh

See the pics and let me know if you have any questions.
those massive WIMA cost nearly 100$ for the 4 of them, so youre getting a ridiculously good deal.

150$ Shipped in the usa
everywhere else, pm me and well figure it out.
i already know USPS to Austria is 69$ for priority (6-10 days) and 85$ for the faster priority

NOW ACCEPTING PAYPAL

more pics
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2MrZynMG-AKWVBGVERrRWRtQVE
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2MrZynMG-AKVEczYnhmSkNzMkk
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2MrZynMG-AKbnFSNnBxS0kzRms
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2MrZynMG-AKcUg5dmpGaThaeGM

Attachments

• IMG_1061.jpg
    IMG_1061.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 109
So close , did you get them working or  simply unfinished ?
it's a good deal , someone should snap em up ! Bump

i´d be interested , but how am i supposed to pay ? Western Union ?
bank transfer , another option : costs including charges for currency conversion would be ridiculous .
also i don´t own a bitcoins account .
Just send a letter with a cash and wait for 3 weeks until you got it ?

Creditcard ?

no offence , i ´m not a paypal guy either, but for overseas /worldwide transactions the only way to go atm

okgb said:
So close , did you get them working or  simply unfinished ?
it's a good deal , someone should snap em up ! Bump
its just the boards and a case
i never got any further

STILL AVAILABLE
this sale is cursed with backouts.
At the very least before you backout please dont have me waste time getting shipping quotes, take additional pics, THEN wait 2 full days to tell me you dont want.

before you message me;
just sit down, think on it for a bit... decide if you REALLY want it and have the money.    small courtesy for me in this godsbedamned time of my life.  i would greatly appreciate it.

thank you

Someone messaging you and telling you that they are definitely going to buy it and then two days later not buy it would constitute a "back out". If someone is simply inquiring about it, they just want to make sure what they are getting before they decide to buy.  That's how I have always perceived it.

When I sell things here I won't answer "how much is shipping to XXXXX" questions.  I just don't have the time.  Shipping will be what it will be and you can pay me after.

I did make an exception for a well known and reputable member just the other day.  When I sell here I regularly get one line PMs from new members with 'how much to ship to XXXXX", no hello, goodbye. I just ignore.

perhaps a conversation for another thread?
however, i think it wastes the other persons valuable time to express interest, ask questions, then disappear because you never actually said the words “i want it”.
who does that?

not that it didnt happen, im just commenting on that being the criteria for a commitment to buy.
if greg were selling a doohickey i would never pester him with pm’s  about this, that, and the other unless i intended to buy the doohickey.
its plain, old fashioned rudeness.

Hmm , perhaps refundable deposit before inquiry ?,  include buildlinks with listing so they can do their research!
sorry for your troubles, need some famous person endorsement hype to let people know they need these!
,  but could include info on the
double balanced " Cohen " preamp in the  topology of Millennia style info

Free post in the u.s. is a great idea ,  could sell just the pres with out the case so postage is cheaper , do a couple quick
check for price to Germany , England as an  " Approx " price .

the shipping links are a good idea.

the famous person was in jest it appears, however....  ive got hours of dan rather and other WWII news vocal samples.
given the time one needs to look for specific words, I surely could endorse my own stuff this way.
actually in this song i tried like hell to assemble the word SAEMSKIN

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLTkkVpRnBKZ_u1oFNbgoOyU5zbEguN9-v&v=PX7lwwdIcO8

scroll to 15sec

reply bump

the famous person was not in jest , I meant that something to lead people to  it ,  hype connection , example
If they didn't already know,  It's  an extremely  clean but detailed pre , one of the few double balanced or differential designs
like the  Millenia  ,  Sahib offers a great version in 500 format at a good price, so perspective of what a good deal this is, is that
you're getting 4 fully stuffed boards for less than a single kit cost

i was just replying to your msg
dude paid and everything is shipped.
thx for the offer though

Latest posts

Back