• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold: Drip STA-Level PCB, decomposed AKG D 19C's, original Urei 1178 Frontpanel

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joekkel

GDIY Supporter
Hi there folks,

i'm letting go of some things i have and don't need.

Sold: Drip STA-Level PCB in black. Never going to build it... 120CHF + shipping

Gone: 4x AKG D 19C: These are decomposed and none is working at all! My predecessor violated them badly. I payed 100CHF for them some years ago, with the idea of restoring them. Too difficult for me... My loss your gain. Pay for shipping and they're yours.

Gone: Original 1178 frontpanel: Restored a 1178 and gave it a new faceplate (from southkorea, if my memory serves me right), so this one is not needed anymore. Without the fancy blue logo, as this went on the new faceplate ;) Pay for Shipping and voila...

I'm in Switzerland, so shipping isn't the cheapest. If you want to trade or give me something in exchange, i'm interested in nite eq or bo hansen di pcb's / case  ;D

I'd love to take the 1178 faceplate

I am building an 1176 clone in the chassis of an old UREI graphic EQ - might as well make it two 1176s in one chassis!

Nick Froome

Latest posts

Back