• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

--SOLD--F.S. Nice 33609 compressor/limiter --SOLD--

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greebok

Hello guys!

Up for sale the copy of legendary Neve 33609 compressor/limiter. This is great unit! All DIYers know that the 33609 is not easy to build unit. And this copy was built, set ad tested by professional engineer, not by amateur. Only hi quality components were used in this device (NOS transistor, diodes, Elma knobs and switches, etc.). It's VERY hi quality made peace of gear (see photos). So you have great opportunity to get this nice sounding and looking 33609 in your studio (Vintech's and Black Lion's clones are actually not 33609's).
The UNIT is 220V. Carnhill transformers.

$XXXXUSD  + shipping and PP fees. I accept PayPal or bank wire transfer (you may save on PP fees).
If any questions - you're welcome.

I can ship Worldwide.

Cheers,
Serg.

Potato Cakes said:
Is this power supply selectable voltage or would the transformer need to be rewired?

Hi! The transformer can't be rewired to 110V. It's 220V european version. But I can replace it with the universal transformer for little extra cost.

Cheers,
Serg.

Latest posts

Back