• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

-SOLD-.Lot of 8 pcs. Belclere TF10014 <MIC> input transformers from Neve console

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greebok

Hello DIY'ers!

Up for sale lot of 8 pcs. Belclere TF10014 input transformers from Neve console.
All tested. Nice working and cosmetic order.
100 Euro for pair plus PP fees and worldwide shipping .

INFO:

For those who maybe don't know - these are beautiful MICROPHONE input transformers from Neve 54's series console.
They are similar to T1456/10468 transformers and actually they are very nice transformers for the price (better than Carnhill's etc). My friends have a sidecar with such the transformers and whatever they record through it - drums, guitars, vocals - everything sound great. So this is the good opportunity to get fine vintage transformers for moderate price.

Here's the schematic:

Cheers!..

UPD. Sales:

shabtek - 4 pcs (payment received, shipped)
Winetree - 4 pcs (payment received, shipped)

dfer said:
I'd defo b in for a pair!  If you decide to sell em separetly  :)

I'd prefer to sell them as a whole lot.. However let's see - I've posted it just several hours ago..

Latest posts

Back