• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Soundtracs TOPAZ Project 8 Console

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andYz00m

GDIY Supporter
Hey there,

Have a very clean TOPAZ Project 8 24 channel analog console for sale. Im sure you all know about these, decent quality english 90s desk with great EQ and ok preamps. this one has the meter bridge. Inline configuration. Bought it for a sucessful project and dont need it anymore. EQ is really nice, the routing is great but slightly limited when compared to the big boy desks.

Inputs are unbalanced but outputs are balanced. Lots of ways to use this with a hybrid or analog set up.

Board is in very good condition, but channel 24 XLR input is not fucntioning, rest of the channel and the rest of the board works great. Power supply is original. I did not crack into it to attempt a repair/troubleshoot as I had no need for 24 mic pres.

I would be willing to ship but given the price its best to either meet half way or come pick it up. Located in Santa Cruz, CA USA.

700$ 200$

Attachments

• IMG_0971.JPEG
    IMG_0971.JPEG
    201.3 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0970.JPEG
    IMG_0970.JPEG
    193 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0969.JPEG
    IMG_0969.JPEG
    376.6 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Hey there,

Have a very clean TOPAZ Project 8 24 channel analog console for sale. Im sure you all know about these, decent quality english 90s desk with great EQ and ok preamps. this one has the meter bridge. Inline configuration. Bought it for a sucessful project and dont need it anymore. EQ is really nice, the routing is great but slightly limited when compared to the big boy desks.

Inputs are unbalanced but outputs are balanced. Lots of ways to use this with a hybrid or analog set up.

Board is in very good condition, but channel 24 XLR input is not fucntioning, rest of the channel and the rest of the board works great. Power supply is original. I did not crack into it to attempt a repair/troubleshoot as I had no need for 24 mic pres.

I would be willing to ship but given the price its best to either meet half way or come pick it up. Located in Santa Cruz, CA USA.

700$
Hi Im after a manual for the Project 8.. [email protected]

Back