• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD - Tim Campbell CT12 capsule for sale

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LRRec

Tim Campbell CT12 capsule for sale.

There is one issue with the capsule that needs to be addressed. One of the four M1 screw holes that hold the capsule was slightly offset from it's mount and when I initially set it up the soft brass screw head sheared off. (You can see this in the second picture I uploaded.) I contacted Tim and was advised to leave it as to not risk damaging the capsule. Tim told me that three screws were more than enough to hold the capsule in it's mount and that AKG used only two in the C12 microphone. This doesn't affect  capsule performance.  Otherwise, it's in mint condition and has been sitting in it's box since I initially tested it.

I'm not sure what to ask for it, but if you're interested PM me.

Thanks

I've gotten a number of offers already and my apologies to anybody if I didn't respond to your PM.  I'll sell the capsule, capsule mount and pay for shipping (within the US) and Paypal fees for $350.

Let me know if you want it.

Thanks

Hi,

This is a C12 so the capsule is connected on the ring not in the middele with a screw like the M7

DJN

DJN,

Yes, I understand, but do you still have those leads and connectors/screws to terminate the capsule to mic electronics?

Thanks!

Paul

Potato Cakes said:
Do you have the leads and connectors that attach to the capsule?

Thanks!

Paul

No, I'm sorry I don't have any wire.

Teflon, stranded 28ga should work, soldered directly to the existing tabs on the capsule.

I think there are a few people on this forum that sell it.

Latest posts

Back