• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sahib

These were the  pre-production samples for 11 slot 500 rack and  floor box PSU case.

The 500 rack was a pre-production sample. It did not have the rear panel. However, I also had a left over 51x-511 rear panel which is slightly shorter  in length and the screw holes onto the side panels do not match. There are also a few screw holes that are not used as these go over where the notches were cut on the flange for SubD25 connectors. I pointed these out in red.

But as the rest of the screws perfectly in place the rack holds rock solid. The power connector hole accepts both 5 and 7 pin Neutrik. The top/bottom/side panels and rack ears are unpainted.  The rear panel is powder coated in matt black. The 5 x little holes on the right hand side is for status LEDs.
No backplane PCB is included.

The psu case is made of aluminium.  There are 6 fuse holder and LED  holes and two cable glands holes for two cable output on the front panel. The rear panel has the holes for IEC and mains selector switch. I will supply the Rapid order codes for the IEC, fuse holders etc. No PCBs are included but if required I would happily supply blank boards and transformer separately.

GBP 50.00 for the lot. Plus shipping and paypal.
  SOLD

Rack.jpg

Hi Dave,

A member from France has already put the order and a second one is in the queue. I will keep you posted.

Cemal

Back