• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Sold

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi TLRT,

I'm interested in the Thiersch blueline. Is this when Sigfried was doing them or the newer manufactured?

Thanks

Sorry, my fault...after I sent it I looked at the date of your post...
However, do you have any experience with the newer manufactured Thiersch...I believe I read that the manufacturing was handed down to another person...
Thanks

Blue still manufactured by Sigfried as far as I know - sound lovely, I have two of them. Red by his son, I imagine they'd sound equally fantastic but not got experience with his mylar capsules. The mounts are made by him, he was excellent to order from - great communication, prompt delivery and very well made.

Yeah, thanks...My experience also...Great folks!!!...I have a Blue Line from a couple years ago and desire another but, with the changes over there, I just need to feel comfortable.
Blessings

Yeah, thanks...My experience also...Great folks!!!...I have a Blue Line from a couple years ago and desire another but, with the changes over there, I just need to feel comfortable.
Blessings
Lovely! Blue line from this year absolutely excellent - quicker turn around too

Latest posts

Back