• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Soundcraft Ghost 32 LE w/CAL Power House 9A supply - ready for mods

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitarcec

Hey everybody - selling my Soundcraft Ghost. This is a very clean, well cared-for, fully functional example. Price includes the console, the original PSM 300 power supply, power cable, and a Creation Audio Labs Power House 9A supply, which greatly improves this console all on its own. Lower noise floor, less distortion, and more overall punch. Plenty of available power for mods, too, if you decide to go that route.

I used the console primarily for monitoring and summing in my smoke free home studio, and does a great job in those applications. CAL and others have had great success modding these Ghost consoles - I would highly recommend checking them out if you decide to head down that road, even doing just the master section and a couple channels apparently takes this console to another level. Of course, most of you guys on this board would prob be doing the work on your own...

PM me for more photos - only allows 1 here - I'd be happy to oblige if you're interested!

Local pickup preferred. Depending on where you're located/coming from, I wouldn't mind an excuse for a little road trip, and could potentially meet somewhere to avoid the shipping ordeal. If you'd like it shipped, I can provide the console and supplies to any service you'd like to use, at your expense.

Paypal accepted, if not comfortable with the gift option, please add 3%. Cheers!

Attachments

• Ghost1.jpg
    Ghost1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 18

Latest posts

Back