• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Sowter 2pcs 600:600

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lukas

Sold.

Attachments

• 20220103_0812491.jpg
    20220103_0812491.jpg
    888.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Sowter.jpg
    Sowter.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
...i ask the same TwentyTrees, and what he told me: "The style and numbering is similar to some Sowter inputs I've got that they did for the BBC, so (without any other info to go by) that might be a possible source. Just a guess though really!".

ps. i sold one par, but i have another, but price wil be 70e, if someone interested.

(Lukas didn't get them from me btw. Supporting the BBC theory, I found a reference on an old eBay listing: "Sowter Line Output Audio Transformers PAIR ex BBC pair 2 Offered here is a PAIR of Sowter Line Output Transformers (model 5463) in perfect condition and pulled from a working environment. These two were used for the L and R Main Outputs of our mixer at the studio.")

...i have two pcs more, for 80e plus shipping, paying by bank transfer.

Back