• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

switches for neve ez1290

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earlfsmith

I'm in need of two. Anyone willing to sell? They are out at audiomaintenance.com for like 6 months.

ratrace said:
I used this grayhill switchs in my build (who's shorted version, and so i got big click between 50 and 55 position, but i don't care a lot and it's in stock ;) ) and working perfect!

Thanks for your reply. So your restisters are on your switch and not the board im assuming. Where are you connecting from the switch to the board?

Info that should interest a lot of people ... A guy I met on a FB audio DIY's group, makes adapters for Grayhilll 71 series, the famous ones that we have trouble finding, to series 51, much less subject to stockouts, or to Lorlin. But no 3 decks. Finally it's worth taking a look...

https://proaudiogc.com/3-pcb-shop

earlfsmith said:
Thanks for your reply. So your restisters are on your switch and not the board im assuming. Where are you connecting from the switch to the board?

Nop, the link i gave you is for a pcb pinout version who's feat perfectly on the ez1290's board (the pic and doc link are wrong on mouser page), in this case (and when a doubt is allowed) trust the part code.

Back