• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Group buy for Grayhill 71 Series 3 deck, 1 pole switches

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Domestic packages have been sent out. I am working on international shipments this afternoon. I am still missing a couple of addresses of those who paid back when the group buy was open.

Thanks!

Paul

All but four orders have been shipped. Once I find a solution to an unexpected shipping situation the rest will go out as well.

I do still have some that I would at this point consider extra, but these will not be sold at the same price when the group buy was open as that would not be fair to those who paid early and waited patiently. For the switches that are currently not counted in the quantity I am needing for myself, these will be $50 a piece plus $10 shipped to the lower 48 states. For international it is $35 to ship. This is still $17 less than the limited quantity that is currently available at Mouser.

Thanks!

Paul

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back