• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Taig Micromill

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gold

This is a lightly used Taig Micromill. Most things I could use a mill for are larger than this can accommodate. I'd prefer to sell this for pickup or local delivery. I'd consider shipping it but it's heavy and would need to be crated.

It includes all the accessories I have. There is a vice, the threaded mounting plate and some hold down accessories. I can include a cutter or two. I think it's about $1200 USD worth of stuff new.

Asking $650. I can deliver it within an hour or two of NYC.

Taig-1.JPG

Taig-2.JPG

Taig-3.JPG

This has all the upgraded parts of the CNC readyversion but it has hand cranks. It has the 1/4 hp motor and ball screws. You wouldn’t have to upgrade parts if you wanted to remove the hand cranks and put motor mounts.

The extras are two threaded mounting plates. A large assortment of collets.  A vice. Flat wrenches that make changing the cutter easy.

Back