TC Firewire Driver (forward or reverse)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tubetec

Spent a bit of time working out best versions of the TC Konnekt drivers and which OS work best  .
I had the Konnekt 24D interface working ok with WIN7 home , Recently tried the same drivers with WIN 7 Pro and it wont work unless you boot with driver signing off . Seems now even WIN7 home on the network wont accept the drivers anymore .
I hate when the goalposts are moved , really all I need is a DAW to capture master mixes off my HD recorder/mixer , perhaps also to apply offline processing to individual tracks  , driver issue doesnt happen in XP and it runs Reaper with very low overheads just fine albeit with a ram limitation . Of course with XP I cant take advantage of the full processing power of the computer but for basic opperation it ticks all the boxes , it does everything I want with a little less fan noise and CPU cycles .I can easily run an XP partition alongside Win7 with a boot option at startup , if I want to use high end plugins I can easily reboot the comp into Win7 and process a wav file if I need to , just bouncing a few ideas around really ,
all feedback/forward appreciated  :)

Latest posts

Back