Tesla

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A dapper bad-ass with spats over bespoke, cork-soled shoes.

Radio communication hardware
Radio remote control
AC electrical generation, distribution, and motorage

Thankfully Wardenclyffe was not developed into another McMansion estate!  The lab building and tower footings are still there, amongst other buildings on a toxic waste dump.
Mike

History is often written.....after the events.
This means all that follows can lead to interpretation, and invented fantasy (bias).
That's how loose documentary films are made. Then people believe the current interpretation, not what really happened in the past.

Lets not forget that when tesla died the government came in and took all of the experiments he was working on. He must have been doing something unique, interesting, or what have you for that kind of action to have happened.

Certainly a lot of legend surrounding Tesla and his peers.

I am unhappy by how the majority are informed by info-tainment, comedy news programs, comedic newspapers, and historical dramas that are often inaccurate and promote the authors, or movie makers bias.

But I guess some poorly vetted history is better than none at all.

I am sure there are numerous books on the subject of Tesla that get close to his actual history.

JR

Sure, the gov't was interested in what ideas he had.
One explanation is that the gov't did not want the info to fall into "enemy hands".
Another explanation is that he had super-secret inventions that the gov't wanted to keep those for themselves......and hide them.

But most popular was his Death-Ray idea. These years later...where is the gov't utility of the Death Ray ?

Latest posts

Back