• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TG1 Meter + EMI style scales(R4 Now Shipping) (Round 5 Feeler)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update:

Just got an email from Sifam to say things are running late by up to two weeks, due to the extreme weather spell.

Sorry about this guys.

I'm with Kazper for the second round of this offering.

what about VAT for people outside the EU

I might be in for second round. Bloody things are expensive.

electrochronic said:
I'm with Kazper for the second round of this offering.

what about VAT for people outside the EU

Hi, the main problem with group buy's is VAT, everyones circumstances are different. I've suggested to some VAT registered people that contacted me, that they maybe better buying direct from their Sifam dealer. In this case we've paid UK VAT, but also got price breaks. It's never easy!! heheheh  :)

sometimes you can make arrangements with manufacturer. I have done it where one order is local
and another order is for abroad which eliminates unecessary additional charges like VAT.

maybe half the order can be drop shipped by Sifam to single location outside the EU and distributed
to those not wishing to pay VAT. just a thought.

I hear you, but the key to group buys is to keep it simple as possible, maybe I'm not the best person to do round two.

Hi, Still trying to establish a firm shipping date with the factory, been talking with them this week and it's possible some extras will be up for grabs without another long lead time. I have a list of people that emailed me.

IMG_6093.jpg

IMG_6091.jpg

It's been a longer wait than expected, but.. the meter's arrived today, and look super brilliant! shipping will start on Monday as I've got studio commitments till then. Any questions please ask.

I can't find cutout dimensions for these nor the regular 20asq meter - anyone got a link or a pdf?

Cheers!
Christoph

Took a day to pack and three visits to the Post Office, but.. all packs have now shipped :)

Latest posts

Back