The front panel logo of Neumann KH310 is always red

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winner

I have two KH310, one of which has normal sound and function, but the panel light is always red. After using another circuit board for troubleshooting, I came to the conclusion that its main board (the back of the speaker) is faulty. After troubleshooting, it was found that the LED lights are controlled by the comparator lm339/393. I replaced them, but the problem still persists because its circuit board is multi-layered and I cannot see the wiring inside. Therefore, I am seeking help, Has anyone encountered this situation before?

The following are photos of the circuit board. I hope someone can help. Thank you
Main1.jpg

Why not ask Neumann? They would be the ones that know..
I have contacted them and they have expressed that they cannot support it and can only replace the motherboard for me at a price of $480. I think this is just a small issue and it is not worth it

What does the logo being red indicate?

According to the manual if the logo is solid red means that there is a temperature issue. That the temp is too high. It should then reduce output by 20dB

Latest posts

Back