Two guitar amps I built being used on stage.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

walter

I played drums in this band a couple years ago. They used two guitar amps that I had built awhile ago.  They seem to work good. Here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry27lVbIKmQ
The amp on the left has 4-EL84s driving 1- 12" speaker. The amp center stage has a pair of 5881s driving 3-10" speakers.

Thanks, yeah, Jaimie is going to school in SoCal so I'm sure he's gigging around the area. I played a show about a year ago opened up for Sky Cries Mary. Kind of a big deal, the capacity was 300 and the show sold out. Crunchbird had a completely different line up... it was fun, but I'm not supposed to share the video...

That's how Hartley Peavey got started. He would build amps for the other band members and once they all had amps, they would kick Hartley out of the band (maybe he couldn't play).

After a while he got the hint and started selling amps.. Maybe that's an omen?

JR

I have a brdr I need to finish up, been that way for 4 years, every time I finish one it finds a new owner.
Just needs a little more rust and dirt, and it will be time!

Attachments

• FA4C9CF8-6B5B-4CF9-A27A-49D94A0FA84F.jpeg
    FA4C9CF8-6B5B-4CF9-A27A-49D94A0FA84F.jpeg
    949.7 KB
Back