Unsafe lab practices seem to continue

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should do an exact search for that string. Might be revealing.
I'd be more concerned about joint naval maneuvers by Russia and China off the coast of Ak (Aleutian Islands).
==
How about drug supply line shortages (many drug materials come from either China or India).

JR

Dr John Cambell is a very qualified man, you tube is always removing content about a certain subject !
Its called censorship, or the dumbing down of the masses
He is also delightfully sarchastic in his delivery, I dont know if you over the pond get this.
Every qualified body worldwide is now at last starting to asking the pertanent questions ?
Looking to be a very interesting year 2024

Dr John Cambell is a very qualified man, you tube is always removing content about a certain subject !

It was Dr. Campbell himself who removed the video. He doesn't explain why, but his facial expression is worth a thousand words.

I don't think it was Youtube who threatened him. If I had to guess, I'd guess it was British Medical Association...

GOF research has always been a double edged sword.... Who should we trust?

JR

PS: "disease X" is a placeholder/ marker for some future as yet undiscovered disease.

From what I've read, it wasn't even GOF research...

The virus started mutating spontaneously and the test with 3X8 mice was just a check to see how dangerous the mutations were.

Spontaneous mutations really are not rare. What's important, is that this strain is deadly.

The only way to avoid mass outbreak, is openness. But once again, the powers that be started deleting reports.

During closed door questioning by congress recently, Dr Fauci claimed that he did not recall 100 times. On day two his memory was even worse. Maybe he is suffering from Covid fog. :rolleyes:

Reportedly the 6' spacing and mask wearing was not based on any objective science. He has also redefined the definition of "gain of function". US funding of research in the Wuhan lab lacked appropriate US oversight.

The hearing to share with the public what they learned from these 2 days of closed door testimony will come within the next few months. That is the regular order of such investigations.

JR

Latest posts

Back