• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Various Older GroupDIY projects

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimesizer75

Hi All,

POST UPDATED BELOW - Just a couple of items left

These are for sale to US only.  I was on GroupDIY many years ago and acquired several projects that were never started.  They would be from the 2007-2009 time period.  I was hoping someone here would be interested in purchasing them.  If you are interested in them, please PM me.  Please understand, I will not be able to tech support you on these items.  I will describe them as best as I can and I am willing to answer any questions you might have. 

6 x SSL Pre board w/Balancing board and Power Supply Board
$10.00 per Pre/Balance/PSU combo

mXb3Nus.jpg

Bundle of dual and single 10KA Pots
$25.00

da3zCYl.jpg

Sent a PM about the 500 series case

FYI - the DOA kits are 990s and a great deal. I'd buy them if I didn't already have a bunch.

never received an answer either .
i guess he maybe didn´t want to hassle with overseas shipping ? thats understandable.
"only US" in title saves time in responding , well i guess not to reply is a possibility , too

Hello Everyone,

I am sorry I have taken so long to respond.  I got called out on a 2 day gig I wasn't expecting.  I hope at this point I have responded to everyone.  I apologize for again for this.  I wasn't expecting to be unavailable for 2 days.  I will respond to everyone that is receiving the gear with shipping with totals by the end of the day.

I again, I apologize for the delay.

I want apologize to anyone that I may have offended.  I should have put I was trying to sell these in the US.  This was a bad oversight on my part.  I didn't mean to offend anyone, if I did.  That's not the way I like to do things and I didn't want to upset anyone.  I am sorry for that oversight on my part.  I ask your forgiveness on this mistake.

Back