What are You doing Today.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

analag

Right now I'm sucking down my second beer while listening to and burning in the KT120 stereo amp I got done in the early AM this morning. Noise and sonic performance is outstanding. Bottoms up!
20210923-125726.jpg

Last edited:
Cheers, I'm jealous, but I'll join you in a some brews after a few hours.
====
Today I am roasting 5 days worth of coffee, bottling 6 gallons of Johnny Beer, cooking one weeks worth of dinners (this week I'm cooking chicken), I freeze serving size portions for later consumption.

Then I need to cut my lawn if it has dried up enough (been too wet to cut lately but I feel lucky).

JR

Besides mastering an album and cutting a lacquer set I am working on a foot stool to go with the lathe inertia base. Inertia Base Even though I got the inertia frame sitting about an inch off the floor the lathe is sitting two inches higher than it was. I'm making a three inch high foot platform to make up for it. The only design constraint was that I wanted to make it from stuff I had laying around. After a few different ideas I managed to piece something together from 80/20 scraps I had.

I was so worried about having the inertia base under damped I miscalculated and the springs bottomed out. I got new springs a couple of weeks ago. I'm going to install them on Saturday.

Been working on converting this beast into studio equipment and had an online catchup with a band I mixed for a few years. We agreed that a reunion gig is on the cards as soon as it's safe.
20210906_171334.jpg

Back