Whoa hey, 53 pastors publicly support molester Roy Moore (nsfw)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyway, it occurred to me that this topic might remind people of experiences they'd rather forget, so I won't be posting in it anymore.

I don't think he is a bot, but I do think he likes creating conflict, trolling people, and creating chaos in any thread where an actual discussion is taking place.
I would propose the forum add something to the forum rules that says members can only belong to the forum for the primary purpose of the forum (audio). If a member is posting non-audio related posts for more than 50% of content, they will be banned.

Regardless of what anyone posts here ,main stream media is serving us up plenty of reminders every minute of every day . I agree that for people who've been through stuff and not dealt with it ,it must be very difficult time .At least in these more enlightened times people are more likely to be believed and shown compassion .

Ive posted on some fairly awkward subjects here too ,people do seem to look at my posts but few replies .I try and steer clear of getting stuck into people over their point of view if I happen to disagree ,and just put my own views out there.

I wouldnt be in favour of a quota system ,we all have the right to either view posts or not .

Ive seen the ignore feature in internet chats alright , kinda seems like an ostrich burying its head in the sand though .Also doesnt stop a nuisance chatter from reading your posts and commenting on them to the rest of the room ,in which case you dont even have a right of reply or an ability to defend yourself from it . I always thought a better solution would be a block button which prevents your post being seen by whoever you didnt want them read by ,that way freedom of speech/expression is maintained ,and the choice rests with the individual who they allow to read their posts. Chat is obviously different to a forum though ,here we have the right to choose if we read a post or not .Even if I happen to disagree profoundly with someones point of view on something like politics I still want to take that persons views into account ,so even if there was an ignore button I wont be using it .

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/06/woman-trump-middle-finger-fired-juli-briskman

Looks like Juli's up 100k in donations and has an offer of a new job after giving Donnie the middle fingered salute  ,way ta go sista :D

Attachments

• 3598.jpg
    3598.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 5
The really ironic thing about this was that it was one of the presidents men who snapped the photo and posted it on social media ,one would presume with the blessing of im(Potus) himself, Zoinks, spectacular backfire  :-[

Latest posts

Back