• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: 6072A

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bancho

I'm looking for GE 6072A black plate, low noise, from 50s ... for reasonable price.
It's for the ELAM251 build.
Thanks!

bancho said:
I'm looking for GE 6072A black plate, low noise, from 50s ... for reasonable price.
It's for the ELAM251 build.
Thanks!

Might get a hold of some from a tube museum here in Sweden, searching for one for a 251 build my self. Still waiting for confirmation on price and availability. Let you know if I can get hold of an extra.

I do have a spare of the 6201/12AT7WA 5 star, sort of the high gain version of the same tube, as well if that interesting?  Can sell if for 20€ plus shipping.

Nice!  :)
But a bit pricey... (around £240 excl. vat) 🤔
Even more interesting: they are also planning to put out the AC701 Red Dot for the same price 😈

bancho said:
Nice!  :)
But a bit pricey... (around £240 excl. vat) 🤔
Even more interesting: they are also planning to put out the AC701 Red Dot for the same price 😈

Well that's is pricey for a 6072....

Seems will get hold of some 6072 from that museum. Used but tested.

They was going to get back to me next week with more details. Send you a PM then. According to an old price list on the their site the price is about 40€ each.

Back