• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted WTB Bulgin 3-prong power connectors, cable mount.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Disco Volante

If anybody has a couple of the bigger older (22mm approx.) models I'd be delighted to undertake ownership of said connector. I need the female cable mounted type, for a pair of Quad ESL57's.
Thanks,

0631 is definitely too small and only rated at 50V.
The 0646 model on the other hand might fit; the drawing is a bit unclear and doesn't state the pin spacing.
At £6.46 I might just order a couple and see what they're like. They might end up fitting the smaller connectors in the Quad amps, which would be quite handy.

The bigger version I'm looking for is supposedly NLA, so I thought some of you geeks out there might have one or two in a drawer...

Cheers, Viggo

Apologies.I should have checked the rating for the 0631.

However, I have actually used the 0646 on a two slot 500 rack with onboard power supply. You may consider replacing the panel plug on the amp too.

Attachments

• 31a.jpg
    31a.jpg
    277.2 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back