• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Carnhill CA-18-VTB2290 gapped?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

durchon

As the title suggests. Very hard to find.
The only one who seems to have it is a site called audiomaintenance.
But it doesn't accept Paypal and therefore I don't trust.
Tips? Possibly in the EU.
Thanks.

Everybody buys from AML for Carnhill stuff. They're legit. If you can find another way to pay, or maybe get somebody here to add to their order and then you paypal them? But it's gonna come from AML most likely any way you cut it. I think they might be the exclusive dealer for Carnhill transformers to the  DIY public?

Out of curiosity, what are you using it for? Tube preamp output?

JW said:
Everybody buys from AML for Carnhill stuff. They're legit. If you can find another way to pay, or maybe get somebody here to add to their order and then you paypal them? But it's gonna come from AML most likely any way you cut it. I think they might be the exclusive dealer for Carnhill transformers to the  DIY public?

Out of curiosity, what are you using it for? Tube preamp output?

Thanks a lot for the answer. Yes, of course I can pay in another way. I just asked 'cause I don't know the site. Until recently, I used to stock up on the usual 2 German sites that everyone knows. I will use it for the famous red DI box.

Latest posts

Back