• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted WTB EAO -1-283 switch for master mute on MCI jh428.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last year I ordered these:
EAO 01-281-025 latching. SPST. (Allied $25.73. Newark $27.02
EAO 01-151.025 momentary. SPST (Allied $25.81)
I also had luck getting the 471 switches directly from API support and
Some other EAO switches for a Focusrite ISA 110 from Focusrite in England.

If all else fails, reach out to Bruce Millet at Desk Doctors - he often has sources for odd items that are hard to find. [email protected]

I've seen user Pinebox around here - I think he used to work with Desk Doctors, too, and might have some input.

Last year I ordered these:
EAO 01-281-025 latching. SPST. (Allied $25.73. Newark $27.02
EAO 01-151.025 momentary. SPST (Allied $25.81)
I also had luck getting the 471 switches directly from API support and
Some other EAO switches for a Focusrite ISA 110 from Focusrite in England.

If all else fails, reach out to Bruce Millet at Desk Doctors - he often has sources for odd items that are hard to find. [email protected]

I've seen user Pinebox around here - I think he used to work with Desk Doctors, too, and might have some input.
Unfortunately the ones I need come up at about $68 from Newark without shipping & import duty & from U.K suppliers around £70 excluding the 20% VAT I have to pay here in the U.K. This is why I am hoping to find someone who can sell me a used one.

Back