• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted WTB ELCO connector for Neve 3118 (33118)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drpat

Want to buy ELCO 7024 29

The pictures show a 17pin version, but I need the 29pin version that fits a Neve 3118 (33118) module.

tempImageBKqdqx.jpgtempImage33fsfM.jpgtempImage7V7Z0K.jpg

I actually ordered a pair from them, but it looks like it might not be a legit site, so I'm looking for another source in case they don't actually deliver my order.

I also sent an email through Dan Alexander's site, but the his pop-down menu was covering half of the contact form, so I'm not sure if it went through. Not sure if he even has any anyways.

Not sure if this is applicable, but in the past I've bought larger (more pins) versions of this connector and hacked one end off to fit for racking jobs. If you need a nice mechanical fit for insertion and removal of modules that probably won't work, but for one and done racking it works great. In a pinch i wouldn't think twice about using individual elco pins with some heat shrink, there's more than enough friction to keep them in place. Anyway good luck

I actually ordered a pair from them, but it looks like it might not be a legit site
it does look a bit weird with all the random stuff....and different shops.....
there is contact info.. could reach out...maybe get some weird recording..lol

Address: 4709 Mulberry Lane West Palm Beach, FL 33411
Call Us: 561-854-1336
Email: [email protected]

Latest posts

Back