• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Grayhill 2-deck 1-pole switch

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andow

Looking for one of the following switches:

- 71ADF30-02-1-AJS
- 71BDF30-02-1-AJS
- 71EDF30-02-1-AJS
- 71AF30-02-1-11S
- 71BF30-02-1-11S
- 71EF30-02-1-11S

These are out of stock in all the usual shops and lead time is at least 4 months! :(
I'm thankful for any hint on where to get these, I'd need at least 20 pcs.

Oh my, bummer. But thanks for the warning! I guess the prices are too good to be true...

I think that place is a broker...the kind that asks you more questions than you had for them...they think they know where some might be

Sorry, I just did a google search and that came up. Good job someone else checked before you sent them any money. Sorry for that.

Cheers

ian
No worries, I'm thankful for any input! 😉

So back to square one....

...i write, but i see you tell in first post...from 3 deck can be done 2 decks too, but...

For these switches the full tray is 25 pieces I believe, might be worth getting in touch with the distributor / sales representative in your area and see if you can order directly from the factory, hopefully without such a long waiting time.

For these switches the full tray is 25 pieces I believe, might be worth getting in touch with the distributor / sales representative in your area and see if you can order directly from the factory, hopefully without such a long waiting time.
Thanks for the hint, I dropped them a mail...

Latest posts

Back