• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: GSSL parts (EU)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zebra_PD

Just about to do the final work on my first compressor, a hybrid D/G 1176 build and have decided to make a GSSL my next hardware project.

So looking for pretty much all things GSSL + mods. So PCBs, knobs, front, switches, one VCA, etc. A full kit from PCB Grinder or similar are also interesting at the right price :)

Only right now got two original VCAs from a FX G384 I was lucky to win at a bargain price last night on EvilBay, some power transformers, some VUs, some mounting hardware and a empty case without front.

Might have some stuff to trade like some old British and German console/tube amp parts and some C12/M251 parts. Also some Lundahl and OEM transformers and some VUs and german tubes If anyone looking.

Because  the new trade rules between the US and Sweden/EU ( thx Trump...) mean extra import charges of a crazy +75% of the sale price for I'm first of all looking for a EU buy/trade.

Kind regards Pierre

Back