• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Gyraf SSL compressor pcb (EU)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
weiss said:
looking for a kit or unfinished build
thanks for offers
I have here one dla2a that I will not finish because I already have enough la2as. Everything is soldered, but there is a mistake somewhere  on the second channel.. if you want to fix this, I can sell everything for 400eu, and you should not have to invest more than 10eu to finish it.  Diy racked case (3U) with the logo, vu meters, toroidal, t4bs.  I can post picture there if you are interested. I also have a mixbuzz with a faceplate with logos of ssl, very realistic. As the previous unit, I assembled everything on a clean layout, but since I used dbx  gold cans on my build, all adjustments have to be made...unit passes the sound but the compression is not setted up at all..350eu for this one including everything.
Hugo

3nity said:
Why don't you buy a o
PCB from www.diytubes.com?
They sell the domain, but no PCBs ...

Gustav is still selling GSSL PCBs:
http://pcbgrinder.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=59_60&product_id=59

Back