• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: PM660 and PM670 PCB/kit

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, where are you located?

If you are in U.S. or Canada. I have one blank  PM660 channel and one blank PM660PSU board.

Yes, I read it. 

If you were to update your location on your profile it will help you contact someone closer to your part of the world.

envelope said:
Yes, I read it. 

If you were to update your location on your profile it will help you contact someone closer to your part of the world.

Thanks for the tip - Updated. Although, I think majority of the folk on here are no where near to where I am. Will cover postage (obviously)...... so how about it?

I'm pretty sure you may find that shipping is quite expensive for safe, secure shipping with "tracking" and "deliver confirmation signature". 

www.canadapost.ca

23cm x 15 cm x 10cm

100grams

originating postal code M5H 2N2 Toronto Ontario CANADA

envelope said:
I'm pretty sure you may find that shipping is quite expensive for safe, secure shipping with "tracking" and "deliver confirmation signature". 

www.canadapost.ca

23cm x 15 cm x 10cm

100grams

originating postal code M5H 2N2 Toronto Ontario CANADA

I know from previously shipping from Canada that they don't offer tracking, unless you pay and arm and a leg for it, as I can see with the shipping quotes provided. With that said however, I have never had a package lost/stolen before, and all my packages from Canada, even though they never had tracking, still wound up being delivered. I am happy to go with regular Small Packet - International Air  - given the dimensions provided, this works out to $12 shipping

sorry, I can't comply. I would only ship with proper tracking, customs declaration, delivery confirmation with signature. Best wishes

Ok then, well how much do you want for the boards, so I can consider what the total cost will be..... I'm just having a hard time understanding why you have an issue with using regular mail... it is reliable, and if it were to get lost (which never happens) it would be my problem.

sorry to disappoint you. In my first post I asked where you were and I mentioned that if you are in USA or CANADA, I could help. Thanks for posting your location.  It will help streamline your threads.

envelope said:
sorry to disappoint you. In my first post I asked where you were and I mentioned that if you are in USA or CANADA, I could help. Thanks for posting your location.  It will help streamline your threads.

Okay, well thanks anyway...Would have really liked to purchase the boards... o well.

Anyone else able to sell me a set of boards?

Tried pm'ing you envelope; your inbox is full

envelope said:
Hello, where are you located?

If you are in U.S. or Canada. I have one blank  PM660 channel and one blank PM660PSU board.

If you really wanted it , I could buy it for you , however, I have had stuff lost going to Africa, so what envelope is saying
is that, you have to be prepared for the possibility that the item will not arrive! what the chances are I don't know, but
that would be the chance YOU take.

Doe you want a pcb kit, or do you want a nearly completed one incl transfo's etc? That's what I have lying around, from europe.

okgb said:
If you really wanted it , I could buy it for you , however, I have had stuff lost going to Africa, so what envelope is saying
is that, you have to be prepared for the possibility that the item will not arrive! what the chances are I don't know, but

Thanks okgb really appreciate your efforts to try help, but I think he has sold them already  :-\  :-[ I have shipped tons of stuff from, US, Canada, UK, Sweden, Denmark,Poland, Germany, Israel....etc etc etc....using regular mail and never had one package get lost (touch wood) so the chances are very low. I completely understand that it is the chance I take, which is why I'm a bit confused by the issue of location in the first place. O well....

Doe you want a pcb kit, or do you want a nearly completed one incl transfo's etc? That's what I have lying around, from europe.

Brizco said:
I have an almost fully built 2 channel pm660->670 which i wont complete...

Thanks for the offer guys, but I am just looking for the PCB's for now.... out of interest what would you be looking to get for them?

envelope said:

I am trying to reply to your recent PM today, but your inbox is full?

okgb said:

Sorry to cause all this grief gents, and it is very kind of okgb to offer to forward them to you, but the boards were SOLD and shipped  to 'mdainsd' a few days ago....

envelope said:
okgb said:

Sorry to cause all this grief gents, and it is very kind of okgb to offer to forward them to you, but the boards were SOLD and shipped  to 'mdainsd' a few days ago....

No problem at all envelope, thanks any way, appreciate it! I'm sure that another set will turn up soon!

Hi dacapitan,

I have a stereo PCB set lying around that I will not use. I can ship it to you if you want to pay the expensive danish shipping cost. I can ship with regular mail if you take the risk.
I will find the cost of shipping this weekend and let you know.

Mikkel

Back