Yamaha Aes D-Sub to Yamaha Aes D-Sub cable wiring

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexmusic

Hello dear people.
Can someone draw me a diagram to make the said cable (Yamaha Aes D-Sub to Yamaha Aes D-Sub). The Klotz company provided a schematic of their cable, but the picture is very, very bad and you can't see the grounds. I will post it as an attachment.
Thank you very much in advance for your help.Slika zaslona 2024-08-10 u 14.57.37.png

I don't know what the pinout is off hand but I remember doing some Dsubs for Yamaha kit at a film studio & they have some very weird pinouts. The best thing you can do is look in the relevant yamaha manual, because it's pretty easy to get it wrong.

The internet is a wonderful thing if you use any search engine....DuckDuckGo for me. Instantly came up with:

https://www.sweetwater.com/sweetcare/articles/aesebu-db25-pinout-guide/

And tons of other sites (Yamaha included) as well.

Bri
Thanks for your effort, but still no answer here on how to connect the two ends of the D-sub (Aes) cable to the Yamaha wiring. Look at the picture above how the links cross. Unfortunately, the picture does not show how the ground pins are arranged.

Latest posts

Back