your inbox is full, no one can reply to any of your messages.....

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
emrr said:
....and can we get that limit raised?

I'm sure Ethan like to keep things lean but I suggest he figures out what it will cost to give us more space.  Then set a fund raising target of double that and we can contribute until target is reached.

ah, BUT, saved sent messages don't count against capacity....so it's imaginary, unless I'm missing something.  I just deleted 20-30 sent messages, and it changed nothing. 

Indeed, I tried that before!

I don't think that data size is really the limitation but if we are going to hassle Ethan for an upgrade let's at least dangle a carrot.

I try to discourage people from sending me PMs.  You only have to have short conversations with half a dozen people and the box is full. You can delete them yes but then you have no archive.  Also it's one more place you have to keep checking to see who has been in touch. That's why I include my email in my profile.

Cheers

Ian

I have the solution!:

3UkCkn8.png

I prefer emails , as I see them more often then logging in  and it's one less action  instead of getting a notification and then coming
to the site , I leave my inbox 100% full  but now it's 102% full since last time Ethan replied to me!
though perhaps a small buffer of extra messages that one would have to clean regularly , double the size ?
image space should be down since photobucket changed their policy

Back