Turbo Gssl help please..

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keith!

I went through the test and everything checked out up to this step-

Now meter the signal at pin 14 of the Main board TL074. -It should now have BOTH and AC and a DC component, and once again it shoudl agree with the same numbered pin on the Turbo board TL074. This time there will be a DC offset (this is the threshold).

Mainboard shows 0 AC and -.06 DC
Turbo shows 4.5 AC and 2.37 DC

I checked all the voltages before dropping in the ICs, and THOSE all appeared to be right on the money. Compression is coming from the right channel only, but both are passing audio.

Hey there, im wondering if you could help me, im having the same issue as the original poster, only getting compression from turbo mod on one side. Ive read through this forum loads of times and double checked everything but cant seem to find the issue. Ive checked my capacitors as this was the issue he was having i think and everything seems ok. Ive posted 2 pics below of my main board and turbo mod, if anyone had a min to have a look and see if there is anything they might see wrong.

Thanks a million

Attachments

• 20150818_120056.jpg
    20150818_120056.jpg
    587.2 KB · Views: 36
Hi every one,

Today I've noticed something strange with my comp.

There is one SSC and one turbo board switchable.

When I'm in turbo mode and the threshold full counter clockwise and only in ratio 2:1 the needle of the db meter is jumping around 4db compression but no noise can be heard.

Any suggestion is very welcome.

Thank's !!

Latest posts

Back