• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FiveFish SC1, Nite EQ, GSSL, Super SideChain...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Upacesky

I bought those projects as a whole package. I'll not finish them as I'm in a 500/51X trip at the moment.
They are mostly stuffed (not from me), I'll describe the main missing parts on each board.

Disclaimer: the soldering is a bit sloppy, the jumpers were not made "state of the art", well the boards are not "nice". None has been tested. That's why I sell them cheap.
On the other hand, with only a few components, you have a working unit... 8)

FiveFish SC1: stuffed, ICs & pot (bourns) and switch (grayhill) provided. Some oxydation on the in/output pads. Need a dpdt switch and a LED for the phantom power.
40€

Fivefish Vu1
meter module: Fully stuffed, 5 LEDs. Traces of oxydation on some pads.
5€ or 3€ with the SC1.

Nite EQ V2 (only 1 channel):  mostly stuffed, missing the pots though. You need to check the output for balanced/unbalanced operation. Some oxydation on the underside. Hook a power supply, some pots and you have a really nice EQ.
20€

GSSL: older revision from Gyraf board: mostly stuffed, you need to provide all the electrolytic caps, DBX2150A already soldered, control board with lorlin switches, ICs, wires and pots provided.
12€

GSSL Super Sidechain: Stuffed, clean soldered, should work as expected.
25€

Pico Meter 18: Fully stuffed, 9 blue LEDs. Traces of oxydation on the LEDs' legs. Should work as expected
5€

Pictures: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7K5U7XZzfScTTE5Z2xvOUJidVE&usp=sharing
All items shipping from Germany

I had messaged you with no reply? can you tell me if I'm on the reserve list ?
was interested in the gssl , thanks  okgb    gboboski  gmail

Back