APUTIS ELA M251 capsule holders

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey,

I was acctually about to give an update. I had to remake all brass parts because when my collegue left his job I could not take the parts from the factory. I had to order them in another factory and pay almost twice. Good news are that they are finishing them next week and sending to me.

I am sure I will not succeed to finish them before Christmas. Those who have been waitting very long will get a yoke mount at extremely good price. I woul like to give it for free, but money is tight so I can not afford it.

U47 - some parts are at the platers, some new are being manufactured. I will not go for Christmas and New Year holiday, I will be working and keep shipping the rest of the kits. I have sent a pretty big batch for platers adn hoping they will plate the parts before Christmas. These projects have been a really big challenge for me and as well for you all. I really appreaciate your kindness and patience.

I have many angry customers, but when they receive the product they feel happy. So will be you.

Kind regards,
Andrew

flatresponse said:
Hi,

how many of you are out there who have ordered, completely payed for and are still waiting for their M49 bodies ?
I have ordered and payed for 2 x M49 in December 2015.
Not for my life had I thought it would take this awful lot of time ...

Just courious
Manfred.

Currently there are 19 pcs ordered. Many were cancelled.

There will also be some really nice design options in the future. You will be surprised :)

Kind regards,
Andrew

Thank you for the update, Andrew.
I'm feeling hopeful again.
The most important thing for me is to know that the M49-project is moving forward.

- Stefan

It sounds like you've hit so many snags...I almost start to feel like any M49 body manufacturers are cursed...doo doo doo doo! First Riggler's titanic effort, now these...

It sounds crazy to me that you made brass parts but are "not allowed to remove them from the factory." You paid for them, but they are keeping them from you? I don't understand. What kind of people would do that?  Is that the truth? Why wouldn't you just go and demand your parts that you paid for?

In any case, keep working my friend, but take a break here and there. Don't let this consume you. We appreciate your diligence and I'm waiting excitedly for the finish of the M49 bodies when you have them.

Thanks,

Mike

Andriejus said:
There will also be some really nice design options in the future. You will be surprised :)

Kind regards,
Andrew

Could you tell us more to know if it is better to put an order now or in a few months ?

Currently there are 19 pcs ordered. Many were cancelled.
Hope that includes the 2 bodies i swapped the SSL for?
Keep on trucking Andriejus! You'll get there in the end.

Hey All,

Good news about M49 -  sample confirmed and production started. Will post some results soon.

02_3-vi.jpg

03_2-vi.jpg

Kind regards,
Andrew

useme2305 said:
what about the u47 bodies? still waiting.

Hey,

I've sent a batch for plater before Christmas holiday, but they were not able to plate them. They committed to plate them after holiday, which is I guess after New Year. I will inform about the status as soon as I have info.

Kind regards,
Andrew

Andriejus said:
Thanks! I will! Looks like everything started to move faster and I am pretty happy with everything now ;)

Kind regards,
Andrew
Great news man! You deserve success after all your hard work!

Thanks for the update. Happy New Year!

Must be optical illusion in the earlier pic then (closer looks bigger etc.)

I kinda like the upper band in the Aputis. Early Fleas had it round ( a semi-circle in cross section) and sort of narrow but tall. Then they changed it to pretty much the opposite (wide, flat and thin) which is more like the original. The Aputis seems to split the difference between old and new Flea when it comes to roundness and thickness. Regardless of the discussion which is more authentic (the originals aren't all the same BTW), I like the Aputis in this regard.

micaddict said:
Must be optical illusion in the earlier pic then (closer looks bigger etc.)

I kinda like the upper band in the Aputis. Early Fleas had it round ( a semi-circle in cross section) and sort of narrow but tall. Then they changed it to pretty much the opposite (wide, flat and thin) which is more like the original. The Aputis seems to split the difference between old and new Flea when it comes to roundness and thickness. Regardless of the discussion which is more authentic (the originals aren't all the same BTW), I like the Aputis in this regard.

Yep, original upper ring was flat. I am doing now the same. :)

Kind regards,
Andrew

Latest posts

Back