Basic 11 slot 500 and 51x module racks

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello,
happy new year!

did you sent my rack?

please let me know,

Racks are curently out of stock. Will let you know once we have them again.

Hi.

There is one PSU left.
You will get a PSU with a quality 2 m cable

Here is a picture of the PSU from inside.

P1090687_large.JPG

The price for the last PSU is 300€
230/115VAC

We will not be making this type of PSUs anymore as we are moving to rack mount 2U PSU.

ilikeit said:
Hi

I will be intersed!
When the kit is availiable?

Thanks

Hi.

Thouse are not kits. I am selling completelly assembled units. You just need to get a Power Chord and some modules and you are ready!
They are available on February again.
I went back to CAD to make some design changes.

Thanks served
Ok for thé " nô" kit!
:D
I préfèr waiting for psu&rack
I Will paid only 1shipping !

I m waiting !

Hi.

Thoughts are moving forward.
I am going to introduce a new type of PSU for 51x world.
Its going to be 2U rackmount PSU that can power multiple racks.
Plan is to power 3 or 4 racks. The first proto will be made by March.

Its intended for thouse who are using 500 gear in studio and are using multiple racks.

I hope there will be interest to the product. I am making it as DIY and maintenance friendly as possible.

hello Served

Me and my friend are very excited!  can you estimate any values for the new PSU?

regards
Adriano

Hey Adriano!

Thats great!

Currently I am speed-running to get all the materials in for this patch. Some unexpected material shortages in stores has forced me to go and take the hard way to get things.
But almost all the wanted design changes have been implemented, only PCB design left. I will finish it next week.

Once all the parts are moving I will take time and finish the design for this new PSU.
There seems to be some interest in it already, though nobody knows what its going to look like. :D
I will do my best to keep all the needs in mind and make it as awesome as I can.
But first, lets make this new patch successful!

Ardi.

Hi.

Parts are arriving.
Some really exiting design changes were made.
And some really super exiting plans are on the move!

Not just yet :D
But there has been some really interesting people contributing and offered some mindblowing ideas.
I already had some prototypes made, so I will hit you with pictures once I have them  ;)

lowtone said:
Any plan to offer as a kit ? Everybody here love DIY  8)

Hey,
No can do!
I want to assemble them myself. Otherwise I need to find new projects to feed my neeeeds...  ;D

That's good news! I'll need 3! For me and a friend.
Keep us in tune, Ardi

Back