Beesneez Capsules, CK12(new) K7, M7, K6, K8 and DIY Microphone Options

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am taking expressions of interest for K12 capsules. I have a large number here already made, they just need diaphragms. K12’s require a lot of Ben’s labour and machine time so it is very hard to keep the price down. However, in an effort to support those making C12 style mics at the moment I would be interested in reducing the price to $370, the normal price is $650 if they were to be purchased individually from our website. However, I am not going to be releasing them at this price unless I have a minimum of 30 orders. I will not be taking payment until the capsule is ready to ship. If you would be interested in being added to a list you can either email or pm me. I will then confirm that you are added and once your capsule is ready you will be notified and at this time payment will be taken.

If you have already purchased a K12 during the last week, once we reach 30 orders, I will then refund you the difference.

Please be sure to email me not Ben, as I will be caring for the list, he just does the smart stuff. 

Thanks,
[email protected]

Attachments

• K12 4.jpg
    K12 4.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 81
Hi Veronica,

Just received my M7 in the mail.
First time I have seen an armor plated microphone capsule!
Great job and thank you very much.
We are looking forward to hearing this capsule in one of our next projects.

Cheers
Mac

Awesome Mac, so pleased you have it. The cylinder although a little overkill perhaps, is the best way that we have found to ship them around the world. Since we started using them we have had no shipping damage. It helps to have all the machines, it makes this kind of thing easier. Enjoy!!!

When we first started sending them we were a little worried what postal services would think of a metal cylinder with 3 wires coming out of it, lol. Thankfully we have never had any problems.

Veronica

mulletchuck said:
could you post what each capsule is actually for?  specifically which capsule can be used with which clone build?

Hi no problem, The Beesneez K12 is for the C12 build, the Beesneez K6 for the K67 build, the Beesneez K8 for the U87 build, for the M49 and MK7 builds you could either use a K7 or M7, both would sound great.

But actually you could put any capsule in any build, just the sound would be different.

I hope that i have answered your question or if you have another build in mind let me know and i can tell you which capsule would be best.

Thanks,

I have M7s in my MK47s, and they sound great.  Stereo pair sounds just like you are right there in the singer's face.  Ordering a pair of K12s for some C12 builds as well.
Best,
Bruno2000

WOW! Talk about quick shipping. Thank you Veronica - you guys are totally pro! Australia to US in a few days.

Amazing service. Highly recommended guys!

I also received my K12 yesterday.  Very stellar communications and customer service.

Packaging is above and beyond to keep this capsule protected during travel.

Thanks Veronica and Ben for the capsule and service!

My K12s came in about a week or so ago.  My reply was slower than the shipping!  ;o)
Packaged well, and looking good!  Now to stick them in a body and verify that they sound good, too.
Best,
Bruno2000

Hi for those that have been waiting a few days for K7's they are back in stock and all orders were shipped today. So any new orders are ready to be shipped straight away again.

Thanks,

I am shipping a bunch of  K12's this week. I will check what the stock levels are online and update them, thanks for the heads up.

Kind Regards,

Hi, these are some transformers that we have in the factory and they might be useful to you.

They are 115-0-115 primary and has a dual secondaries of 200v and 12v. Light duty, perfect for microphone power supplies.

Available for $15 each + Shipping

Purchase online or contact me for a paypal invoice

http://www.beesneezmicrophones.com.au/store/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=114

Attachments

• Transformer.jpg
    Transformer.jpg
    639.8 KB · Views: 14

Latest posts

Back