Best and smallest 10K log stereo pot?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey abbey
totally agree with this bull...
Still TKD offer great product !

Devil advocate...now I wondering how perceptible is crosstalk figure in stereo/dual pot depending of manufacturing quality ?
Also some highend pot using CP track and ladder type (TKD have some) have a very different load/travel figure than standard simple track carbon print. Frequency response may be affected in some amp ?

Cheers
Zam
I recall reading in the audiophool press last century worrying about tiny amounts of crosstalk, while the dominant playback medium was vinyl. They wouldn't want to know what separation was like from phono cartridges. :rolleyes:

JR

Still TKD offer great product !
Totally agree.
Devil advocate...now I wondering how perceptible is crosstalk figure in stereo/dual pot depending of manufacturing quality ?
Also some highend pot using CP track and ladder type (TKD have some) have a very different load/travel figure than standard simple track carbon print. Frequency response may be affected in some amp ?
Well, that would suppose that the circuit they are inserted in has been poorly designed, which may well be the case, because most of the pedantic gurus who think they are authorized to give advice often ignore the role of interaction.

Latest posts

Back