Diy Parts Supply - 3 rail adjustable psu kits $35 (+/-/48V(or other))

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do like stepped bits, if they are a good quality one, but I actually really, really like punches. You can get great accuracy with them IF you take your time marking and drilling. Always use a center punch, then drill with a small drill bit, followed by a series of bigger bits until you get to the required size for the punch.

Cheers

Well...I am doing a par-metal order at work, so I can piggy back some chassis for people if they want them.

I'm going to set up a store item this weekend to take a deposit from those interested.

Cheers

Hi,
I received my extra cable for the GDIY511X but it's 24AWG :eek:
It's totally not appropriate for this project.

You must precise the gauge of the wire on your site, if i know it, i don't sell this item.

???

Maybe you must remove (or rename) this item from your site.
It's could be good network or phone wire but definitively not a PSU wire  :-\

Ptown,
do you have any of the old round GSSL meters?
thanks

We don't carry them any more. I assumed that people would probably move on to the more updated ssl comp clones and the last ones we had took a while to sell. Expataudio.com should still have boards.

Hey man, I must have missed this earlier in the topic or something, but did you stop selling the Great River pcb's? I would love to build one but don't know where I can buy it on your site.

Where can I find the BOM for the SGA SOA 2?  I recently ordered a kit which included PCB Rev1-02-09, and the parts it included do not match the schematic found here:

http://www.sg-acoustics.ch/analogue_audio/discrete_opamps/pdf/SGA-SOA-2_r1.pdf

Should I be using a different schematic or BOM?  Or do I have the wrong parts?

twitme said:
Where can I find the BOM for the SGA SOA 2?  I recently ordered a kit which included PCB Rev1-02-09, and the parts it included do not match the schematic found here:

http://www.sg-acoustics.ch/analogue_audio/discrete_opamps/pdf/SGA-SOA-2_r1.pdf

Should I be using a different schematic or BOM?  Or do I have the wrong parts?

Nevermind, I think I'm in good shape.  The parts included were very similar to the those listed in the schematic, so I think I'm good!

For years now when I've tried to access your website from home I get this:

403_forbidden.gif

Is that because I didn't add you as a Facebook friend? (BTW I reluctantly use Facebook to contact family and people I know personally, primarily.)

Should be fixed now...looks like all IPs starting in 114 were blocked. Besides, you don't want to see the site, it's in shambles. Overhaul this fall.

Latest posts

Back