Diy Parts Supply - 3 rail adjustable psu kits $35 (+/-/48V(or other))

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 51X psu parts kit and connector kit (amphenol) have had their prices slashed. Now's your chance to get the parts for a fraction of what they cost.

Cheers

Ptownkid said:
The 51X psu parts kit and connector kit (amphenol) have had their prices slashed. Now's your chance to get the parts for a fraction of what they cost.

Cheers

Mine came in.  Thanks!
Best,
Bruno2000

All orders shipped. Sorry for any delays folks, my entire family has been really ill since the start of December and it took it's toll on everything.

Cheers and happy new year!

Only 13 51x psu kits at rock bottom price left...

Also, it's looking like we may bring back the small round Gssl meters as some people seem to miss them. Update soon!

Cheers

Man, the sickness in this house this year is ridiculous...after 6 weeks and three rounds of antibiotics my wife is FINALLY on the mend. Made me realize just how much she does for this family...

All orders have shipped

Here's to happier, healthier times!

Just placed an order for 4 of the new SGA-SOA op-amps.
I love them on my Jensen twin style preamps!!
Thanks,

I don't know why it says "new for February" and adds random stuff to it...that is not my doing. Green pre kits might be in the short term future though...

Glad to hear it Jorge!

Thanks Anthony, will mail today!

Latest posts

Back