Feeler: Chinese K47/CK12 Capsule Groupbuy

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Order when we reach minimum quantities, or move ahead with K47 only?

• K47 only

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • Wait for CK12

Votes: 33 43.4%
  • Don't mind either way

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
I don't quite see how that's really all that relevant - Switzerland (where Banzai is based, as far as i know) isn't in the EU, so the UK being in or out of the EU doesn't really matter, does it? You'd need to fill a customs declaration anyway, AFAIK (and so will i).

Banzai said:
Ampampam said:
Will we receive them before the Uk leaves the EU? :-\

Had my doubts for a while there! Will send an update by email today

Oh, now that you mention it, it DOES kinda-sorta start to ring a bell. My bad then :/

ln76d said:
From wht i remember, there was an option, that Banzai will send it from France.

Khron said:
I don't quite see how that's really all that relevant - Switzerland (where Banzai is based, as far as i know) isn't in the EU, so the UK being in or out of the EU doesn't really matter, does it? You'd need to fill a customs declaration anyway, AFAIK (and so will i).

Pretty sure he was kidding, seeing as it was taking this long... I thought it was pretty funny!

Everyone in the EU will get their stuff shipped from France. Everyone else, from CH.

It was a joke :)

...after the lot of handy jokes I thought it would be funny...

Banzai said:
Khron said:
Pretty sure he was kidding, seeing as it was taking this long... I thought it was pretty funny!

Everyone in the EU will get their stuff shipped from France. Everyone else, from CH.

Just saw this. Are these shipping now? Have not been receiving thread notification for some reason. My address has changed since initial order. What email address should I send this info to?

Thank you!
-jonathan

Banzai said:
Was just thinking how we can speed this process up, and avoid any extra delays once the capsules get here. I can already prepare all the labels and boxes, and figure out best shipping methods whilst we're waiting...

If you guys have a minute, you can help me with this:

Could you please send me an e-mail to the same address you used for the payment, with your GDIY name, family name, and location in the subject line. Then in the body of the message, your exact and complete mailing address where you want the capsules sent.

Double check your address, will be copying and pasting the contents into a label printer.

As an example:

---

Subject:
Banzai / Mickey Mouse / USA

Body:
Mickey Mouse
c/o Walt Disney World Resort
Orlando, FL 32830
USA

---

edit: Please only send by e-mail (not by PM). That gives me your email address too, in case I need to contact you.

0dbfs said:
Just saw this. Are these shipping now? Have not been receiving thread notification for some reason. My address has changed since initial order. What email address should I send this info to?

Thank you!
-jonathan

Same email you sent your payment to. Thanks!

Thanks - I dug that up from paypal transaction history.

Sent email just now w/shipping info - total 8x 47's and 4x 12's

Appreciate all the coordination and help with this!
-jonathan

Banzai said:
0dbfs said:

Thank you!
-jonathan

Same email you sent your payment to. Thanks!

Guys, I'm still missing the e-mail and shipping addresses for 16 people.

From here on it's all by e-mail – if you haven't already, please send your info to the same e-mail address you used for the payment.

Just to make sure, you could perhaps add some annotations to the "payment list" in the first post on this thread :)

The same way as people could check if they had anything left to pay, they could also check if their address-email was received. Just a thought ;D

PM sent to everyone I'm still missing details for.

Thanks to everyone for sending this, has made it all a lot easier!

Latest posts

Back