Feeler: Chinese K47/CK12 Capsule Groupbuy

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Order when we reach minimum quantities, or move ahead with K47 only?

• K47 only

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • Wait for CK12

Votes: 33 43.4%
  • Don't mind either way

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
Good call – it'll be M1.6

Someone else who's used these before can probably confirm ideal length

My capsules have arrived! Thank you very much Banzai!

Is there a way to tell which wire for the backplate on the CK-12 is the one to solder without hooking it up? Does it matter which diaphragm side I use for cardiod only?

Strick9 said:
My capsules have arrived! Thank you very much Banzai!

Is there a way to tell which wire for the backplate on the CK-12 is the one to solder without hooking it up? Does it matter which diaphragm side I use for cardiod only?

There will probably be a slight difference between sides quality wise. Pick whichever sounds best to you.

For the wire, you can use either one; they're both the same.

One of the wires for the backplates is just for show though, right? Or do they both work, but only one at a time because the backplates aren't isolated?

Capsules arrived here today, very well packed.
Didn't take a close look at them, but the first impression is good!
(After some searching I also found the mounts...  ;D )

Many thanks!

The capsule has arrived today. They seems to be very good. I didn't test them yet, but will let you know. Thank you for organising this!!

Hi, mine arrived yesterday. Great packing and hope to test them asap.
Thanks Micheal for all the handling and effort.

Best Regards.

Got mine too. Well packed, but I got no mounts, just the four capsules with wires and screws.

I felt sure the mounts were included in the price. Can this be rectified?

Best,
Dan

MagnetoSound said:
Got mine too. Well packed, but I got no mounts, just the four capsules with wires and screws.

Best,
Dan

Mistakes are possible. Can be rectified, of course.

Empty the box entirely first though, to make sure. For most orders the mounts are just loose inside the packing foam.

Banzai said:
MagnetoSound said:

Best,
Dan

Mistakes are possible. Can be rectified, of course.

Empty the box entirely first though, to make sure. For most orders the mounts are just loose inside the packing foam.

Yes, I made sure. No mounts.

Okay, will send the missing mounts.

For everyone else, make sure everything's there; if something's missing, just send me an e-mail  ;)

They arrived today.

Great packaging and am very happy to see them!

Thanks for coordinating this huge effort Banzai...we are all very appreciative of this endeavor.

Cheers
Mac

Hi Banzai,

got the capusels, got the leads, got the mounts, but no screws to mount the capsule on the saddle. Should they be included? If not, what thread is it?

Latest posts

Back