Gall Bladder Removal

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope all goes well and you get a speedy recovery, nothing is worst than healt problems getting in the way of being busy with things you love to do!

Regards,

Pierre

I had my Gall Bladder out a couple of years ago by keyhole surgery (Laparoscopic Colycystectomy)...  done Thursday morning at 9-30.... walked the 2 miles to work on Friday Lunchtime.... recovery for me was pretty quick..... I found the stitches annoyingly itchy, particularly the ones inside my bellybutton.... now I am fine, but became allergic to tomatoes (and I know someone else who suffered exactly the same consequence... strange).

Colin

I've been lucky, well sort of.  it's very very rare that I am sick with anything, but I have had my fair share of compound fractures, and fractures. The last one needed surgery. I am  held together with metal pins and such, that I look at the post op x-rays and wonder if I went to a surgeon or a building contractor.  :D  :eek:

Hope you're doing well. 

Hope you will be fine, good luck.

don't forget to have the doctor double check for missing equipment before they let you out of the operation theatre....

- Michael

Thanks Mike. It is this Friday - only two whole days to go. I'll  post when I get there.

Many thanks for all your good wishes.

Cheers

ian

My brothers has come and gone, between 1-2 weeks recovery slowly better every day
other than infection on one of the incision sites, Keep your home clean !

My best wishes for you Ian!

13132a_t431a-telefloras-be-happy-bouquet_(1)-resized-600.jpg

I just arrived at the hospital. Should be first on the list - that is if they can find my notes which seem to have gone walkabout. Finges crossed.

Cheers

Ian

check were they put the 'cross' on your body.... you never know ;-)

all the best for your surgery, may the music be with you!

- Michael

Good Morning everyone. Had a good nights sleep. Not too much pain. The movement of the air the pumped my belly up with is worse than the soreness of the wounds. Many thanks for all your good wishes and prayers.

Cheers

Ian

Back