Green pre CMRR?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That exact method is used on several RCA limiters for setting balance; will work fine for this too.

:grin: Nice to read that my idea is kind of reliable - will check this out this week.
I am doing a little green mozart (MKI) in-the-box right now (very smallish old army diy case that carried a shitty little radio amp before). I hope to get it quite with some shielding and grounding work...because it is really crowded with all that stuff :green:
It is for my brother and I like to hear his 'wow' when comparing with some more-or-less cheap modern boxes, hehe. Then I will tell him that I did it completely from my junk parts box with self-etched pcb:green: :green: :green:
It's the second one I do like this, and the first sounded great :thumb:

Now, after your comments, i am further thinking of doing a small battery-driven signal generator...
would be cheap to do, a trs and an XLR cable directly out of the handheld box, and right to go for some cmrr checking and comparison of untransformered boxes in any environment that comes across...whereever I am...
But for now, I'm just doing this xlr cable right now....

Thanks for comments and have a great week!

Martin

EDIT: Sneak cell phone pic preview:
11-08-08_0130green.jpg

Back